In the coming years, maybe in three, maybe in five – there will be no local or global market, but only one – world market. Now is the time to plan how you will enter it, what you will offer and how you will offer it, and what you need to be successful in such a market. Think about what else you could do, not only about what you’re already doing, and don’t forget that you are what you are today because of the choices and decisions you made yesterday. The choices and decisions you make today, all the wise and good things you do, will determine your tomorrow, and who you will be in 3, 5, or 10 years. For tomorrow has already begun.
The “New Business Models” lecture is a unique educational concept because it combines conclusions about changes in business, in behavior and in expectations of consumers and employees, and changes caused by technological development. Mapping the image of the business world today, with a strong focus on local challenges and opportunities, provides suggestions and solutions for stimulating growth and development of company personnel, of products and services offered to the market, and methods of leadership development, in order for managers to adequately respond to new business challenges.
What you will learn:
- What you do well, what you don’t do well (and how to change it(, and what you could do better
- How your business is affected by employees, customers, and market enlargement
- What are the successful and failed business models from yours and from other industries, and reasons for the success and failure
- What are the main threats to the development of your business, and how to identify them
- How to master the BBA methodology – a business model that enables production and sales improvement without an increase in expenses.
⏱ 1 to 3 hours
⏱📈 Lecture with workshop – 3 to 5 hours
Who is this lecture for:
The lecture is intended for managers, directors and executives, entrepreneurs, team leaders, and startup founders. The lecture can be organized for the general public (guest lecture), or for company personnel (inhouse lecture customized for a specific company).