Take a paper sheet and a pencil. Clench the pencil tightly between your fingers. Take it ideally to the opposite hand from the one you use every day. All that is to activate your brain. Write and draw on paper, working out less passable brain routes. You have taken the first step today en-route to mastering technology. Right now you are learning how to make technology work for you, instead of letting it make everything you have done so far meaningless. You master technology by activating your brain because your ability to think, to ask questions, to learn, and to create is your only long-term competitive advantage; a competitive advantage over rival companies, over other managers, but also over machines. Therefore, take a pen and paper in your hands, read the questions below, and answer briefly with “yes” or “no”.
- Are you running a business that operates and makes money 24/7, 365 days a year?
- Can you get any information you need from any department/sector of your company in less than 5 minutes?
- Can market evaluation, raw materials, or stock be prepared by any person in your company?
- Is the time spent on bureaucracy (paperwork, reports, email exchanges, meeting minute books) equal to, greater, or significantly greater than the time your employees spend creating new or upgrading existing products and services?
- Are you at this point able to create a product/service that will be of better quality than the existing one, that will reach end consumers faster, that will cost you the same or less, and will earn you the same or more money than the existing product/service?
If the answer to any of the above questions is “no,” Digital Transformation would come in handy for your business. If you answered “no” to two or more questions – it is absolutely necessary to digitally transform your business. Nowadays, every business can operate and earn money for us every hour, every day of the year. All information must be carefully stored, uniformed, and accessible; planning and tracking must be as simple as kids puzzle games. Those boring actions that a monkey could learn, and software that costs less than a euro/month could easily implement, must not occupy either your time or the minds of your employees. The goal is to create products and services that will make you more money and also give more quality to people (consumers, customers, employees). This is exactly what a digitally transformed business looks like. This is what the business of tomorrow looks like. Welcome to the digitally transformed world. And what is Digital Transformation?
“Digital Transformation – The Story About You” lecture is a unique educational concept that gives answers to most questions on this field, with examples and exercises that will enable you to understand what is happening, why it is happening, and what action to take as a company, a manager and a leader, in order to avoid the fate of thousands of companies that have not taken technology seriously enough.
What you will learn:
- What exactly is Digital Transformation
- What is the difference between digital transformation and digitalization
- What are the main misconceptions regarding digital transformation
- What are the most important digital technologies of today and tomorrow and how they work in practice (3D printing, security & privacy, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, robotics, communication & online sales, and many more).
- What are the concrete steps on the path of digital transformation
- How much you should invest in digital transformation and when and where will you feel the benefits
⏱ 3 to 5 hours, it can include an interactive session & workshop.
Who is this lecture for:
The lecture is intended for managers, directors and executives, entrepreneurs, and team leaders. The lecture can be organized for the general public (guest lecture), or for the needs of the company (internal lecture adapted to a specific company).