How to run a business if we don’t fully understand what people want and why they want it? How can we manage employees without turning human management into micromanagement in which we are the beginning and the end of every decision of all our employees? Can we improve our business, create new products, and conquer new markets just because we are extremely good at our business? Can depth and expertise give us the width necessary for growth? “Business in 5 lessons” is a comprehensive lecture that answers the questions of every manager and leader, regardless of the size of the company, the market, and the number of employees they manage in their team.
Warning ☞ At least four out of five lessons you may not enjoy, but each lesson will change the way you look on business.
What you will learn:
- What people really want (employees, partners, investors, clients, consumers)
- Who your clients really are (and who they are not)
- Why our employees are indecisive, and we have a finger in every pie
- Practical tips for creating innovations in the team and your offer
- Examples, fun stories and original case studies that inspire, awake from hibernation and help any business out of rut
⏱ 60 to 120 minutes
⏱? Lecture with workshop – 3 to 5 hours
Who is this lecture for:
The lecture is intended for managers, directors and executives, entrepreneurs, team leaders, and startup founders. The lecture can be organized for the general public (guest lecture), or for company personnel (inhouse lecture customized for a specific company).